This unit of competency describes how to design and develop assessment tools, including assessments for formative, summative and recognition of prior learning (RPL) assessment.
Who should do this course?
- This program has been designed for individuals who hold the TAE40110 and are seeking to remain current following the recent Amendment to the Standards for Registered Training Organisations (RTOs).
- This unit of competency is suitable for people working in a training and assessment role in any industry, with vocational competence in their proposed training and assessing area.
- Those entering this course must be able to demonstrate vocational competency in their proposed training and assessing area.
When and where is the course run?
- Classroom based delivery - The TAEASS502 Design and develop assessment tools course is delivered in a 2-day block at Etas Group or by flexible arrangement at your workplace (minimum numbers apply).
Can I apply for Recognition of Prior Learning?
- Yes, if you believe you may be eligible for recognition from formal or informal learning you have undertaken – please contact our team prior to enrolling.