BSB42015 - Certificate IV in Leadership and Management
The BSB42015 Certificate IV in Leadership & Management focuses on developing emerging leaders and managers in a range of enterprise and industry contexts. This qualification is suitable for people working in a supervisor/ coordinator/ leading hand role who are either new to the role or who have a couple of years’ experience.
Participants can expect to:
- Enhance leadership capabilities
- Improve delegation skills
- Develop communication skills
- Increase self confidence
- Generate organisational growth
- Improve personal and team time management
- Improve decision making skills
- Enhancing the spirit of teamwork and mutual support required to achieve team goals.
- Self Paced and Recognition of Prior Learning:$2520
Schrole ETAS does not collect fees in advance. Refer to Confirmation of Services for full Terms and Conditions of payment.
|Date ||Time ||Training Course ||Location ||Register|
| ||N/A ||BSB42015 - Certificate IV in Leadership & Management ||Self Paced || Register Now|