TAEASS502 - Design and Develop Assessment Tools
This unit of competency describes how to design and develop assessment tools, including assessments for formative, summative and recognition of prior learning (RPL) assessment.
Who should do this course?
- This program has been designed for individuals who hold the TAE40110 and are seeking to remain current following the recent Amendment to the Standards for Registered Training Organisations (RTOs).
- This unit of competency is suitable for people working in a training and assessment role in any industry, with vocational competence in their proposed training and assessing area.
- Those entering this course must be able to demonstrate vocational competency in their proposed training and assessing area.
When and where is the course run?
- Classroom based delivery - The TAEASS502 Design and develop assessment tools course is delivered in a 2-day block at Etas Group or by flexible arrangement at your workplace (minimum numbers apply).
Can I apply for Recognition of Prior Learning?
- Yes, if you believe you may be eligible for recognition from formal or informal learning you have undertaken – please contact our team prior to enrolling.
Schrole ETAS does not collect fees in advance. Refer to Confirmation of Services for full Terms and Conditions of payment.
|Date ||Time ||Training Course ||Location ||Register|
|13/08/2018 - 14/08/2018 ||8:00am - 4:00pm ||TAEASS502 (unit only) ||Schrole ETAS Training Centre || Register Now|
|08/10/2018 - 09/10/2018 ||8:00am - 4:00pm ||TAEASS502 (unit only) ||Schrole ETAS Training Centre || Register Now|
|10/12/2018 - 11/12/2018 ||8:00am - 4:00pm ||TAEASS502 (unit only) ||Schrole ETAS Training Centre || Register Now|